Thursday 5 May 2011

Love

My next stage of my narrative was the birds falling in love and dancing. Although i wanted the birds dancing to be one of the main parts of my animation, the more frames i did i realised this wasn't going to be the case. Although this was my original plan i don't think it is too much of an issue as there is alot going on before hand.


The next main thing i wanted to show in my animation was "love". Since the dancing was no longer going to be a main theme in my animation i decided to make "love" it instead. To do this i used the shapes tool on Photoshop to create a simple heart shape. I then wanted the hearts to lower from the top of the screen to just above the birds head where they would then flash.


Starts off with the hearts just appearing at the top of the screen.
Gradually moving further down...


Till eventually the 3 hearts are placed just above the two birds heads.


The hearts then begin flashing and disappearing, from left to right. I created this by placing a frame of just the 2 birds inbetween every frame.


2 hearts flashing...


Finally leaving me with just one heart which then goes off the screen to leave it open to the next scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment