Monday 11 April 2011

Birds and Clay

Now that i have decided on my character for my animation, i have began to look into how i will construct the storyboard. Clay? Hand drawn? Still frames?
I am most drawn to the clay idea as i think it will be a good media to create character with. Here are some examples i found on the internet.


I particularly enjoyed this video as it is something a little bit different, not only does it show the use of clay but it shows the making of the character. This video will give me inspiration when creating my own bird.

While looking through Youtube i found it increasingly hard to come across any bird animations made from clay, especially impressive ones.


I also came across this video, which isn't exactly anything special but you get the idea. I am going to give this idea a try for myself, hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment