Monday 4 April 2011

Birds.

After researching into different type of animals i definitely think birds is most fitting to my chosen piece of music. One of the main things that i was attracted too while researching into Brazil was the birds. I think this could be a good place to start for my character generation. Here are some examples of tropical birds i could use within my animation.

Toucan


Parrot


Although this bird isn't from Brazil i really like the idea of using a peacock...


I then went on to think of examples of animation in which i have seen the use of birds.

For The Birds


Tweety Pie


Rio


I came across a new film Rio, which only came out this year. It used the 2 main birds i had in mind for my own animation. I plan to go see the film in hope it will help me with my own animation ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment