Monday 11 April 2011

Rayograms

I have never really done rayogram's before, or knew what they were for this matter. I found the tutorials with laura really helpful as it give me an insight into something knew. We were then left to create are own rayogram's and see what we could produce. I decided to use jewellery and paper clips as i thought this would create a good outcome, i also think the perfume bottle works well as you can see the insides of the bottle.


This is my outcome:



I used a test strip so i was able to see which one created the best exposure. Using 1,2,3,4 and 5 seconds, i decided the best outcome was at 4 seconds.

These are a few of my favourite rayograms...


The necklace didn't work as well as i would have liked it on the pendant but i still think it has created a nice effect.


For this piece i used a range of square pieces of paper with smaller squares cut out the middle. I arranged them in an uncontrolled fashion, i think this is one of my favourite rayogram's.


This piece didn't work quite as well as i wanted it too, but still think it has created a nice effect. I placed me hand at different angles and heights for 1 second at a time to create this desired effect.




No comments:

Post a Comment