Wednesday 9 March 2011

Design Therapy

I was searching through the internet for inspiration for my final poster design, when i came across a blog called 'Design Therapy'. The designs were made by artist Rosemarie Fiore from New York, the designs were composed by exploding and containing live fireworks, this results in large bursts of saturated colour, which overlap to create this abstract composition.

A piece of work in the making, as nice as it looks,  I'm definitely too scared to try it out!


Some examples of the finished product:




Although these pieces of work are not made from just paper, i love how they have used paper as a source and the bright colours it creates. I am going to look into using bright coloured paper and fireworks (not the real ones!) as my theme for 'Celebrate'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment