Saturday 12 March 2011

more,more, more development

I decided to take my final poster design onto photoshop and have a play around with different colours and techniques.

This was my first poster idea.


I quite liked this poster idea, but i didn't think the layout was completely right, i then had a go of moving around the typefaces and seeing what the best outcome was. I decided to make all the type white as i thought the red was a bit random since there wasn't any other colour on the page. 
This is my outcome.


I decided to add colour in a different way by adding a red tint to the image, i think this works better. I also prefer all the writing being plain white as it keeps the poster simplistic.

Before i printed my work i had a mess around in photoshop to see if this was the best possible outcome.


I tried adding a black + white effect to my poster, i wasn't really keen on this as i thought it was quite boring.


Along with changing the brightness and contrast, After playing around with the design i decided i preferred my first outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment